Holidays are coming! What are you going to do to make sure you serve the best coffee to your guests?
Here are a few things to consider:
1. Put some effort into defining your recipe for coffee. How many scoops do you like to use and how much water? Have you started grinding fresh yet?
(You know that one of your guests is going to ask to help in the kitchen - do you have it all laid out well enough in your mind so you can let them make the coffee and it will still taste right?)
2. Have you decided on your favorite brand of coffee? Are you going to try something new for the entertaining season?
3. Are you going to use that percolator or will you be brewing by the cup? Do you have enough pod/capsule/cups around to let everyone choose?
4. Do you have a decaf option ready?
5. Is your machine clean and descaled?
Enjoying coffee with friends and family is that special treat that brings us together and creates a relaxing environment. Make sure you're drinking and preparing coffee worthy of the close friends you'll be entertaining.